Register to Vote

We cannot be heard in city hall, in Lansing, or in Washington D.C. if we do not vote.

Registering to vote in Michigan does not necessitate having lived here for a long time, establishing state residency, changing your licence plates or car insurance, etc. You have the right to vote wherever you live, including at school- even if it is not your permanent address! All you have to be is an American citizen and at least 18 years old!

You can register to vote either by coming to our office or using the rock the vote tool and then printing out the form! You can either drop off the form to the city clerk, mail it yourself, or bring it to your steward or the GEU office!


Leave a Reply