As a result of Healthcare Reform the following improvements have been made to our plan starting August 2012
- An unlimited lifetime maximum (previously $250,000 lifetime maximum);
- Preventative services covered at 100% with no co-pays with Preferred Providers;
- Prescription policy year limits increase to the policy year maximum of $250,000 (previously $25,000)
- Contraceptive drugs/devices covered at 100% with no co-pays (note that co-pays will apply for brand name drugs when a generic equivalent is available);
- Outpatient substance abuse (previously $3,969/year), well-baby care (previously $500/year) and dental injuries (previously $500/year) covered up to the policy year maximum of $250,000;
- Inpatient mental health (previously $3,000/year) now covers up the policy year maximum of $250,000.